- In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data refer to the company to which this website pertains:
The owner of this website is Cocedero de Mariscos S.A., with registered office in Longitudinal 8, Núm 5 Mercabarna, 08040 Barcelona, having the registration number: A-58242165, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona in the volume 7848, book 7109, second section, sheet 166, page 91068 first inscription. Concat email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any reproduction, copy, use, distribution or commercialization, public communication or any other activity, in whole or in part, with the cocedero.com content or cocedero.net is prohibited, by the authorisation of Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. It is expressly advised that these activities will be penalized in accordance with the copyright legislation applicable.
- Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. takes no responsibility for the misuse of the contents of cocedero.com or cocedero.net from the user part.
- Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. does not endorse any information out of cocedero.com or cocedero.net and, therefore, not issued directly under the control of Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. or not published with its name. In particular, Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. is not responsible for the contents and the information contained in the web pages of third parties connected by links with cocedero.com or cocedero.net.
- Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. reserves the right to update and delete content on the web site cocedero.com or cocedero.net when it considers such action advisable, and delete them, or limit or prevent access to them either temporarily or permanently.
- To continually improve, Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. reserves the right to change the technical characteristics and without prior notice. It reserves the right to change the existing range, as well as to change fees without prior notice. Some photographed models may differ slightly from those commercialized later.
- In accordance with the Law 25/1999 of the Protection of Personal Information, dated December 13th, Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. is committed to ensuring compliance with the privacy of personal data and security procedures related to the storage of information, and will take care of any necessary action to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized handling or access.
- The personal data gathered using forms, electronic mails or other methods will be destined, uniquely and exclusively for marketing and merchandising purposes. Cocedero de Mariscos S.A. agree not to disclose them or permit their use to third parties, or sell them and share them to others.
- Users have the right to obtain the information related to their data as well as to change, cancel or oppose them, by sending an email.